6. Check where your visitors are finding you.
Businesses that require having users from different world areas will benefit from knowing whether their site is attracting users from the right countries.
7. Find out what kind of devices your visitors are using.
At this point, everyone should have a mobile site. Even if you are confident that your site looks great, it is good to know that mobile users will visit your website.
8. Verify that your site is mobile-friendly.
It’s more than just looking good. You should make sure that there are no errors on the mobile version of your site. There can be issues that arise on the mobile version of your site that are not immediately visible. GSC can identify them and alert you.
9. Figure out which websites link back to you.
Even if you are new to SEO, you must know by now the importance of backlinking. This feature helps you determine where your backlinks come from.
10. Check to see if you have any broken links.
Broken links provide a poor user experience for any of your visitors. By finding and fixing any bad links, especially 404s, your users will have a much better experience.